Sunday 25 March 2012

My Paperbag Fall Mini Album

It's been awhile and I have been meaning to post this the day I put my video on you tube and just haven't had the time.  Since I started crafting about a year ago I have only made mini's for friends and family. This is my first mini I have created for myself. I know its spring time but I had a lot of fun making it.



For the cover I wrapped canvas around and painted it using 5 colours from FolkArt: Raw Sienna, Tangerine, Engine Red, Yellow Orchre and School Bus Yellow. But before I painted the canvas I used Golden Gesso. The flower I found on clearance at Michaels. I layered underneath some walmart ribbons and jewels from the collection.


The paper collection I used is BoBunny's Forever Fall.  Love this paper!!!For the first page I created a pocket and cut a leaf out from the cricut catridge Wild Card. The sunflower is from my local dollar
store.  For the closer I just glued down some ribbon and covered it with buttons from the collection.

Here I used a sticker from the collection and on the flap I created a pocket. I punched it using a Martha Stewart border punch and fussy cut the dragon fly from the collection and added glossy accents to it.


I created this envelope using the wild card cricut cartridge. And the dragonfly is from the collection.


For the tags I used three stamp sets from Stampin' up: Gently Falling, Lovley as a Tree and Notes & Details. 


                                     For the front of the tags I used paper from the collection.


I think my next project will be a couple of 12 x 12 layouts and a couple of birthday cards.

Thanks for looking:)

Leigh




1 comment:

  1. I had watched you mini on YouTube and it is great. I love your envelope page with the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete