Monday 19 March 2012

March Stampin' up club

Sorry its been awhile since I have posted anything. Last week was very busy being March break.  We did a few day trips and then I was sick for the last have so I haven't had much time to craft lately.
I was happy to have stamp club this past Sunday it was nice to have a couple hours kid free. Lol.

Here are the two things we created, first is the Easter Card:





Next was the gift box:



Had a lot of fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Leigh

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I have made a couple of those flip cards. The little bunny is so cute.
    Your gift box is really nice, what is inside of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't write any details my two year old was climbing all over me lol!!! Inside the box is two hershey milk chocolate. We wrapped the chocolate with the stamp set It's a Wrap Occasions.

      Delete