Monday 13 February 2012

Get Well Soon Card

This past Saturday I had an afternoon of crafting with friends. We rented a room at the local library and I was able to start my Fall mini album. I can't wait to finish it!!! I have so many cute pictures of my boys to put in it. 

Last week my mother-in-law had to have surgery, she's ok but I made her this get well card.


This card is 5 1/2 * 5 1/2 and the base of the card is whisper white from stampin' up. The patterned paper is from my stash. I used my Lacey Circle spellbinder die and stamped the bird from stampin' up's Friends 24-7. The small flower is stampin' up's adornments vintage flowers. The lace is from michaels and ribbon is stampin' up's new pleated satin ribbon.  LOVE this ribbon!!! I used a recollections flower and lastly I used three stampin' up brads.



I left inside pretty simple I used a stampin' up punch and get well soon stamp.



Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.
    I am sure it will put a smile on your MIL's face, hope she recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete