Sunday 2 June 2013

Guest Designer for One Crazy Stamper

Hi crafty friends I'm so excited to share my card I made for my June Guest Design spot for One Crazy Stamper.  Hope you all like it and check the store for great deals especially if you live in Canada!  http://www.onecrazystamper.com




 This beautiful image I used is Summer from the Darling Diva Collection by Your Next Stamp. I coloured her in with my copics and I used the Memory Box die Honey Suckle Vine.



I created a criss cross card using the paper Vintage Basic Collection by Whimsy Stamps.  The trim is from Melissa Frances.  I also used Spellbinders die labels five. The sentiment is using A Touch of Elegance by Whimsy Stamps.  The punch at the top is a Martha Stewart Daisy punch. 


Skin E00, E000, R20
Hair E44, E47, E49
Dress and Hat R20, R21, R22, C3, C5, C7
Shoe C5
Flowers Y18, G24
Lips RV11
Eyes B02



Thank you for stopping by
Hope you all have a crafty day!!!

Leigh:)

1 comment: