Tuesday 13 November 2012

November's Facebook Challenge

Hi crafters hope everyone had a great day! Today I changed my facebook group and made it into a page instead. Hope everyone will join me in the challenge here is my entry:

I took this one with the flash off. I used two High Hopes stamps, for the background I used Winter Wonderland and the penguin is Frozen Fun.
I embossed the background with white embossing powder and sponged with Summer Sky memento ink.

I coloured the image in using my copic markers.
The penguin I used: C5,C7,C9
The bucket and sign: B91,B95,B97
The beak and foot: YR21

Hope you are having a great night!!!



Leigh:)





2 comments:

  1. Awww your card is so cute.
    Love those penguins, beautifully coloured.
    I am still working on my facebook page. My daughter started it for me about a year ago..oops, guess I am a procrastinator, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, those penguins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete