Wednesday 4 January 2012

Thinking of you card

I made this card for a close friend of mine who lost her mother last year. I'm trying to step out my comfort zone and try new techniques. 

I stamped En Francais from stampin' up on whisper white cardstock. I used versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I sponged over top of the embossed image with Rose Red, Pink Pirquette and Wild Wasabi ink from Stampin' up.  The lace trim is Melissa Frances. I made the stick pin and put it behind a Recollections Mulberry Paper Rose and leaf.  The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set from stampin' up. I embossed it on the Lacey Circle Spellbinders die. The butterfly on top is using the stampin' up embosslit die Beautiful Wings.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment