Wednesday 28 December 2011

Luka on Sled

I love this stamp I bought from One Crazy Stamper in Bolton, Ontario Canada.  I was so excited to make a card with this stamp he is so cute.  The stamp is Luka on Sled by La- La- Land Crafts.

For this card I used stampin' up cardstock Whisper White and Marina Mist.  For the background I used
a snowflake stamp from the $1.50 bin at Michaels, and stamped it in Whisper White ink. I coloured the stamp using my copics. For his skin I used E00, E000 and for his cheeks R20.  For the hat, scarf, shoe and collar I used R39 and R59. For his shirt I used G24 and G21.  For his pants and the sled runners I used W4 and W6. And for the hair, dog and sled I used
E35, E33 and E25. 

I left the inside of the card simple. I used a Tim Holtz die hanging sign and tied some stampin' up baker's twine. And for the sentiment is from Four the Holidays stamp set from stampin' up. 

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment