Sunday 9 October 2011

My First Paper Bag Mini

This is my first post and I have been inspired by so many crafty women out there I decided to create my own blog.  This is a paper bag mini I made for my cousin, it is my babyshower gift to her.  I painted canvas for the cover which I learned from Laura from followingthepapertrail. I used a stampin' up punch for the banner, I misted them with tattered angels starfish and vanilla breeze.  The flower is made with Tim Holtz tattered flower die and misted with Starfish.  I used a tim holtz D-ring on the binding.




I created on the inside cover a small book with tags inside. I learned this from TracysTreasures24 on You Tube.  For the cover on the little book I used Lily pad and sunshine glimmer mist. And a rub on from the paper collection I used which was BABY MINE from fancy pants. 


For the pages I used white paper bags from Michaels. All the tags I used Prima flowers and cut the tags from my cricut cartridge sentimentals. 


One of the pages I made another little book I learned from LittlePeaceOfMyHrt on You Tube. I had a lot of fun making this mini. 

Thanks for looking.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment